Vmware vSphere 6.7
Introduction to vendor
VMware is a virtualization and cloud computing software provider based in Palo Alto, California. Founded in 1998.
EMC Corporation originally acquired VMware in 2004; EMC was later acquired by Dell Technologies in 2016.
VMware bases its virtualization technologies on its bare-metal hypervisor ESX/ESXi., installed on the physical server to allow for multiple virtual machines (VMs) to run on the same physical server.
A recent survey shows that VMware vSphere is the preferred hypervisor in ~70% of all data centers.
About the Course: VMware vSphere 6.7
- Course duration – 40 hours
- Preparation for VCP6-DCV exam
- One-on-one instructor attention
- Training delivered via hands-on, interactive sessions in laboratories
- Course completion certificate
- Introduce virtualization, virtual machines, and vSphere components
- Explain the concepts of server, network, and storage virtualization
- Introduce virtual machines, virtual machine hardware, and virtual machine files
- Deploy a single virtual machine
- Introduce ESXi installation
- Describe boot-from-SAN requirements
- Installing vCenter Server
- Manage vCenter Server inventory objects
- Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware Host Client™ and VMware vSphere® Web Client
- Describe, create, modify and manage a standard & Distributed virtual switch
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Storage with iSCSI storage
- Control user access through roles and permissions
- Integrate ESXi with Active Directory
- Introduce virtual CPU and memory concepts
- Describe methods for optimizing CPU and memory usage
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® VMotion®
- Use VMware vSphere® Storage VMotion® to migrate virtual machine storage
- Discuss the VMware vSphere® High Availability cluster architecture
- Configure vSphere HA
- Manage vSphere HA and VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance
- Use VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters to improve host scalability
- Best way of career advancement in the IT industry
- Advanced credibility with employers and clients
- Great job opportunities due to consistently growing demand of VMware solutions
- Suitable for various job positions:
- VMware Admin
- System Admin (Virtualization)
- Data Center Virtualization Engineer
IIHT’s wide reach spreads across 150+ centres around the world which includes 20 countries. IIHT has placed over 10 lakh students across the globe over the years! Our tailor-made IT training solutions are exclusively job-oriented, elevating the skill and employability quotient. Not just polishing your technical skills, we also work towards enhancing your confidence to face the competition. IIHT ULTADANGA has been awarded as the Best Placement Centre in India with its 100% Placement Record in 2017-21.
Apart from the central placement assistance, which is guided by the team of highly qualified professionals, we also have zonal placement cells, making opportunities reach every potential segment. To further achieve this, IIHT has its very own job help website – jobready.iiht.com. This website is your one stop solution to making you interview ready, industry ready and job ready. jobready.iiht.com is a storehouse of information on guidance to everything related to getting an IT job along with some great motivational content.
The number of job postings for skilled candidates is growing at a fast rate in the IT industry. We’re here to help you outwit your peers by creating an organized platform to find suitable job opportunities in the industry.
Join Today at IIHT ULTADANGA to have best IT career in Vmware vSphere 6.7.
IIHT ULTADANGA have both week days class and weekend classes of 2 hours each class duration. IIHT ULTADANGA is open from 8 am to 7 :30 pm (Monday to Sunday).
Special Offer for Working professional and scholarship offer is given to meritious students. Contact 033-40037224 / 46034406/7 or 9088242456 for special course fees offered.