Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®
Red Hat certified system administrator (RHCSA) exam code EX-200
RHEL course at IIHT Ultadanga develops an IT professional’s core system-administration skills required in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments across a wide range of environments and deployment scenarios.
The course benefits:
- Build the foundation skill for system administration across all Red Hat products.
- RHCSA is the first step to become a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
- Since it is an Open source product, it has been widely used in Enterprise at both the desktop & Server level, thus already created a highly demanding job opportunities from desktop administration to server administration at Cloud.
Join IIHT Ultadanga today make your skill & grab the job at the rapidly expanding IT domain for stable and better prospects.
The course outline:
- Understand and use essential tools
- Access a shell & understanding file system
- Use input-output redirection (>, >>, |, 2>, etc.)
- Use grep and regular expressions to analyze text
- Access remote systems using ssh
- Archive, compress, and uncompress files using tar, gzip & bzip2
- List, Create, delete, copy, and move files and directories
- Create hard and soft links
- List, set, and change standard ugo/rwx permissions
- Operate running systems
- Identify CPU/memory intensive processes, adjust process priority with renice, and kill processes
- Access a virtual machine’s console
- Start, stop, and check the status of network services
- NFS, FTP, HTTP
- Configure local storage
- List, create, delete partitions
- Create and remove physical volumes, assign physical volumes to volume groups, and create and delete logical volumes
- Format & Mount the volume & access it.
- Add new partitions and logical volumes
- Create and configure file systems
- Create, mount, unmount, file systems
- Extend & reduce existing logical volumes
- Create and manage Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems
- Schedule tasks using at and cron
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems as virtual guests
- Configure a system to use time services
- Install and update software packages from Red Hat Network, a remote repository, or from the local file system – YUM
- Manage users and groups
- Create, delete, and modify local user accounts
- Change passwords and adjust password aging for local user accounts
- Create, delete, and modify local groups and group memberships
- Manage security
- Configure firewall settings using firewall-config, firewall-cmd, or iptables
- Set enforcing and permissive modes for SELinux
- List and identify SELinux file and process context
- Restore default file contexts
- Use boolean settings to modify system SELinux settings
IIHT’s wide reach spreads across 150+ centres around the world which includes 20 countries. IIHT has placed over 10 lakh students across the globe over the years! Our tailor-made IT training solutions are exclusively job-oriented, elevating the skill and employability quotient. Not just polishing your technical skills, we also work towards enhancing your confidence to face the competition. IIHT ULTADANGA has been awarded as the Best Placement Centre in India with its 100% Placement Record in 2017-18.
Apart from the central placement assistance, which is guided by the team of highly qualified professionals, we also have zonal placement cells, making opportunities reach every potential segment. To further achieve this, IIHT has its very own job help website – jobready.iiht.com. This website is your one stop solution to making you interview ready, industry ready and job ready. jobready.iiht.com is a storehouse of information on guidance to everything related to getting an IT job along with some great motivational content.
The number of job postings for skilled candidates is growing at a fast rate in the IT industry. We’re here to help you outwit your peers by creating an organized platform to find suitable job opportunities in the industry.
Join Today at IIHT ULTADANGA to have best IT career in RHCE.
IIHT ULTADANGA have both week days class and weekend classes of 2 hours each class duration. IIHT ULTADANGA is open from 8 am to 7 :30 pm (Monday to Sunday).
Special Offer for Working professional and scholarship offer is given to meritious students. Contact 033-40037224 / 46034406/7 or 9088242456 for special course fees offered.